I have tried so many versions of glazed doughnuts, and this one finally came out perfect! Just like the ones at my favorite doughnut shop.
* Flour 2 cups
* 1 cup of milk
* 1 teaspoon of yeast
* 3 tablespoons of sugar
* 2 tablespoons of melted butter
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* Vegetable oil for deep frying
• In a large bowl pour in the milk, yeast, sugar, salt egg and melted butter.Stir together until well mixed.
• Add plain flour and stir together till it forms a dough.
Knead until smooth.
• Brush oil in a bowl and your dough inside and cover with a proof until it doubles in size. It should stay for 45 minutes to 1 hour in a warm place.
• Take it out and roll it with a rolling pin. Cut out the shapes with a doughnut cutter and set it aside to double in size for 20 minutes.
• Fry in a medium heated oil.
Cut a ring at the centre after cutting out the desired sizes with a cutter
NON-RING DOUGHNUT(JAM DOUGHNUT):
Roll out thinner than the ring doughnut, put jam at the middle and cover with another rolled and
cut dough and pinch at the edge round , then fry.
Don’t Forget to Drop A Comment Below!
Learn More Nigerian Soup Recipes, Order; ALL NIGERIAN SOUPS, STEW AND SAUCE SELF LEARNING RECIPE E-COOKBOOK
Learn More Nigerian Soup Recipes, Order; ALL SNACKS, CHOPS AND BREAD RECIPE E-BOOK
Subscribe for our latest update on recipes, food trends and deals